"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
news:%DqUe.319371$x96.123941@attbi_s72...
American middle and high school students everywhere should be required to
watch videotape of the poor people stranded by Hurricane Katrina. Teachers
should point out that many U.S. citizens without the financial means to
get out of New Orleans wound up floating face down in the water or, at the
very least, were subject to gross indignities and suffering of all kinds.

BY BILL O'REILLY
Published Friday, September 9, 2005

This is typical blather from America's most visible and vocal racist since
George Wallace. Let's paint O'Reilly in blackface, strip him of his dollars
and his identity, and see how he fares when dropped off in a flooded ghetto.
Let him tell people to their faces that they're failures because it's in the
Bible. He may be a financial success, but he's a gross failure as a human
being.

God, what horse patootie. It's straight from the Aryan Nation textbook.
And it doesn't belong in this newsgroup. Sorry, I thought I was in a
different forum.

Keith