Suz

Default Ciao bella. Back home to water tank problem.

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
Suz wrote:

Came back to our crappy electric shower and water tank and the first

thing I
noticed was when I went to brush my teeth the water was stinking. I have
long feared what bugs lurk in the water tank. Sent hubby to look in the

tank
for dead things but he couldn't see any. We ran the water full blast for

an
hour and it improved but the next morning it was manky again.

I understood that it was the usual (now mandatory?) practice to
feed the bathroom sink cold tap from the rising main, for this
reason.

Well if it isn't, it should be.