AlexW

Andy Hall wrote:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:22:59 +0100, AlexW
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
snip

There is no problem with this as long as people understand that this
is what they are getting.

True.

However, too often I have seen people in
the returns area of B&Q trying to get spares for one of these products
or to get something done after the warranty. Of course it's non
existent, but for some reason people seem to think that they can
expect the same type and level of product cover that they would have
had if they had bought Bosch, Makita, etc.

Lets be fair, not entirely "non-existent".

Perfomance Pro Helpline is on 0845 300 2577.

As mentioned in an earlier thread, they offered to get parts for me...

This is better than nothing, but somehow I doubt if it would be
comprehensive across the range or lasting for a long period.

No, I would not expect to be able to source parts many years down the
line. And my experience was for a SCMS which was relatively expensive at
£130 for them.

Alex