Dave Fawthrop

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:54:25 GMT, Phil Addison
wrote:

| x-noarchive
|
| The "Power Tool FAQ", & updated "Drill-bit and Drilling FAQ" are on the
| brink of release within our main FAQ. If anyone wants to make any last
| minute input a pre-release version is at
| http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/con...tml#powertools
|
| Any comments appreciated on broken links, typos, punctuation, grammar,
| readability, facts, gibberish, content, style etc.
|
| Feel free to email me if you have comments you think too trivial to post
| here.

Making an On Topic, very interesting, advert for a link to a FAQ which will
probably last for years "x-noarchive" is IMO self defeating, and IMO
utterly daft.

I personally use groups.google regularly to find information which has
expired on my good newserver.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.