Wayne Cook

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:44:46 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:09:06 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:05:16 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:18:36 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:13:07 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:43:52 -0700, "Richard W."
wrote:

Hummmmm maybe someone will come take the Hobart Cybertig 2 off my
hands now. Good machine, 700 amps top end of programable DC Stuff.
Includes a plasma torch and gas console. Needs a pedal though. 10pin
hobart.

Best offer. Central California, on a cart with flat tires. G But it
does run and well.

Cheap..really cheap.

Damn. Gunner when are you going to get that matter transporter
working. If I had a way of getting it here I would take that Cybertig.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! Its not all that far to Bakersfield from Texas.
You could use a little down time. Let the missus drive while you play
the harmonica and watch the world passing your windsheild.

There's the rub. She can't drive. Thus I'm forced to do all the
driving and I can't stand to drive. It just about kills me to make the
drive to Albuquerque every year to see my mother for Christmas or
Thanksgiving.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Who owes you money that has a drivers license?

Unfortunately not many people. My main buddy for jobs like this
definitely couldn't get away for long enough to get there and back.