TURTLE

"MF" wrote in message
OK, I'll rephrase my earlier request (feather and plug).
Any suggestions on how to break up (to remove) a chunk of concrete approx
5'x4'x2' ?
It's quit hard, having cured at the water's edge, semisubmerged.

Sledge hammer didn't make a dent.

What to do??

TIA

This is Turtle.

well son , You just made a Rock or Bolder and you have to treat it as a big rock
you made. Dig a hole and roll it in it or tie a chain around it and drag it out
to the country side and put it up as a land boundery marker or a tribute to
yourself as a life long thing to remine you to not make anymore mistates like it
ever again.

i just thought about this as you said at the waters edge. If it is a river or
lake it is near , you can just tie it on to a boat and pull it out to deep water
and let go of it.

TURTLE