Ian Stirling

Phil Addison wrote:
On 15 Sep 2005 23:42:01 GMT, in uk.d-i-y Ian Stirling
wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
x-noarchive

The "Power Tool FAQ", & updated "Drill-bit and Drilling FAQ" are on the
brink of release within our main FAQ. If anyone wants to make any last
minute input a pre-release version is at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/testing/con...tml#powertools

Any comments appreciated on broken links, typos, punctuation, grammar,
readability, facts, gibberish, content, style etc.

I would split out "multimaterial drills" into a seperate section".
Perhaps "Drilling anything!"

Possibly, but wouldn't the content under it would be a little sparse.
Just "Drills anything"?? I have never actually tried these myself.

And what about a little speed/feed table, perhaps listing cutting speed
for a given combination (HSS/steel) and recommended maximum speeds at
2mm, 5mm, 10mm?

Yes please.

Tomorrow/next day maybe.