John Rumm

Phil Addison wrote:

I would split out "multimaterial drills" into a seperate section".
Perhaps "Drilling anything!"

Possibly, but wouldn't the content under it would be a little sparse.
Just "Drills anything"?? I have never actually tried these myself.

I put em under the masonry section since that seems to be what they do
very well, while being OK for other things.

(Must admit I quite like them - very handy to keep in the cordless drill
case and know that you can tackle most jobs without needing to remember
to take several sets of drills with you).

After "Wire brushes".
This is one tool that may be particularly handy when combined with a
flexible shaft for your drill.

A flexi shaft with a 90 degree turn on the end like an angle grinder
would be even better if you find such a thing... (like a man sized
dentists drill)

After "get a new one" " (check the drill is not in reverse!)"

BTSTGTTS ;-)

(you also find the torque limiter on your SDS does not when drilling
backwards!)

--
Cheers,

John.