Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Ian Stirling wrote:
Bonjour from France!
Now can anyone help me with what make of alarm I should be purchasing
for my old French farmhouse? It has metre thick walls, so I guess a
wireless system is what I need. Also a make that I could pick up the

Alas, meter thick walls are probably a really bad idea with wireless -
the wireless gets absorbed. 1m SDS bits are cheap.

Yes. My comment would be that I work in broadcast audio and of course use
radio links of various types. Costing typically 2 grand or so plus.

But none beats a cable...

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.