Leon

"LRod" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:57:24 -0400, "Fitz" wrote:

The less expensive clones at the borg "look" like them, but they keep
them packaged, so I've never been able to look one over closely to see
how they really compare.

I have the Gorilla clone and it compares equally well to my Little Giant.
As I stated on another thread, accessories are interchangeable. Actually
the Gorilla has a very superior bracket set that lets you use the outer
sections as a scaffold. Instead of hooking the hooks into the mating outer
sections to form an A on the Little Giant, the Gorilla has heavy duty
brackets to attach the two outer sections together. Those brackets work
well on the Little Giant also.