Patriarch

"Fitz" wrote in
:

I'm thinking about buying a Little Giant Ladder and I'm wondering
whether its worth the money ($449 CDN). Your comments on its quality,
flexibility, and value would be greatly appreciated.

I love mine. I also own a couple of fiberglass Werners. The 4 footer gets
used all the time. The 8 footer once in a while. Anything the little
fiberglass ladder won't do, I use the Little Giant now.

Solid as a rock. Just don't fall off of one, like the neighbor did last
weekend. Compound wrist fracture, broken in 4 places. 10 weeks of daytime
television...

Patriarch