Mike Marlow

"gw" wrote in message

"Fitz" wrote in message
.. .
I'm thinking about buying a Little Giant Ladder and I'm wondering

whether
its worth the money ($449 CDN). Your comments on its quality,

flexibility,
and value would be greatly appreciated.

I have one - I find it to be excellent as a stepladder, especially its
capability on uneven surfaces. As an extension ladder, I still prefer my
fiberglass. At full extension, I find that the 19' Little Giant has quite

bit of the "hula effect". Side-to-side motion that I'm not too comfortable
with 18' off the ground.

Donchyaknow that you're not supposed to be 18 feet off the ground on a
ladder? Being up that high on anything other than a tree stand is down
right immoral, maybe even not right!

--

-Mike-