George

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

The Little Giant ladder is a great ladder. I have one and I also have the
Home Depot, "Gorilla", clone of the Little Giant.
Personally I do not see any advantage of the Little Giant over the Home
Depot clone, the Gorilla. The gorilla is MUCH cheaper.

I have one of those clones from Menards, and it's a "A" rated ladder with
pretty much all the features, for about a hundred twenty. I've used it in
the "M" configuration as a mini scaffold, and intend to get another so I can
have a taller version using the two ladders when it comes time to paint the
house again.

Saves those sudden feelings of anxiety as you're working up in the air, feel
the ladder shift a bit, and notice that your beneficiary is holding the base
steady....