John Flatley

We have had our Little Giant over twenty years now. One of our best
investments ever. Our top half has a bar handle to pull out to adjust the
spread. (Little Giant sent us an upgrade kit to install a round knob for
easier release. Installing that upgrade is on my To-Do-List but it hasn't
made it to the top in a bunch of years.)

We used it to paint our houses, inside and out and took the top half to the
launch ramp to climb in our boat before and after we launched. (Note: we
replaced the top half after driving off with our boat and leaving the ladder
in the parking lot. Buying a new top half from the manufacturer was smooth
and without hassle. It was reasonably priced.)

When painting, we split it into two sections and use it with 2x12 planks.
Extended, we use it to clean the leaves off our roof/screen enclosure.

I've climbed the Little Giant when I weighted 330 lbs and never felt
uncomfortable on the ladder. It is solid!

We have lived close to the Atlantic coast since before we bought the Little
Giant. We normally keep it in the garage or in a garden shed. We have left
it outside for a couple, three weeks on more than one occasion. No
corrosion!

Our neighbors love it also. Any serious work and they ask to borrow it.

My Little Giant is exceptionally well made. There is one flaw! One and
only one flaw! The older we get, the heavier the ladder is.

It will out last us. I know our son will enjoy it when we're gone. I
believe our grandson too, at some point.

The usual disclaimers on affiliation apply. I'm just an extremely pleased
owner.

Jack Flatley
Jacksonville, Florida
--
I've never learned anything from someone who agreed with me; but I can learn
something from those who disagree with me.

"Fitz" wrote in message
.. .
I'm thinking about buying a Little Giant Ladder and I'm wondering whether
its worth the money ($449 CDN). Your comments on its quality, flexibility,
and value would be greatly appreciated.