Gunner

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:23:56 GMT, "Clif Holland"
wrote:

Unless your wife is a midget that is a MAJOR CAT....

Clarence? Or as I call him...Lumpy? Thats the one that I rescued
from a crack house as the owners were going off to the Gray Bar Hotel
for an extended period of time. He is a pretty good old fella .
About 35 or more pounds. Likely some Maine Coon cat in him. He loves
women, tolerates me. He belonged to a hooker and he was her baby..so
its not surprising he likes women better. Damned cat is ticklish just
about all over his entire body, so if you stroke him, you have to do
it moderately firmly..else he starts to do the tickle dance and turns
around and slaps you. Usually with his claws in..usually.
G Big claws...about 1" long. Bigger fangs. He just about crippled
up one of the rescued dogs when it decided to go after Clarence
shortly after he was rescued. Big mistake...really big mistake.

It was short , short hell..it was sudden, and afterwards while I was
stitching up the dog, Clarences stood idly by licking the blood off
his claws and watching the proceedings in disenterest. Smiling
too..damned cat.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner