ben

ScoopeX wrote:
Can anyone recommend what I can put down on the floor between two
flats in order to reduce sound levels? At the moment sound carries
between the two flats and I believe there's some sort of 'sound'
board I can put down. I'm also thinking of putting a laminate floor
down in some rooms and I'm worried that this will make the carrying
of sound problem worse.

Thanks,

Brian

Egg crates and loft insulation on top although you will not get rid of the
sound completly due to the nature of the joist flexing as you walk about on
the floor or have a washing machine on the go.