Clif Holland

Unless your wife is a midget that is a MAJOR CAT....

--

Clif Holland KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:08:20 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:52:29 -0700, michael wrote:

I have been requested to arrange for 3 of Buckshot's newest relatives to
make their relocation to good homes. I can make the trip either this
weekend or the following. If you can send pics or post to the dropbox
would be cool.

Also, one of the potential new parents is looking for a vertical mill
(BP/clone) for his woodworking shop. One which is a bit, shall we say
'well broken in' would be fine. I think $1500 is upper end of budget. A
decent drill press with some grunt would be another option to the mill.

Post here or better, email me direct.

mike

I have the pups all ready. Damn they grew fast. I also have a slightly
older (by a month or so) male who I call BJ, who is already shop
broken, way way too smart for his own good and a lover as well. He
has been my pal since he was born, and I want him to go to a man who
will appreciate a good companion dog. He will stick close to whoever
he is with, but not get underfoot, already has learned to fetch and
gets along well with cats.

Pictures will be posted and emailed later this evening. I took some a
couple weeks ago..but they were just blobs..no personalities or
features yet. This is a GOOD litter. Ive got 9, plus BJ and his
nearly smart brother Bandit to find homes for. The wife is about at
her wits end..so this weekend would be best. G

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gunnerasch4570/my_photos

Those are some awful good looking dogs Gunner, do they have Australian
Shepard in them or what?

Ayup. Momma is Aussie and dad is half aussie half golden retriever.
He looks like the 3 blond ones. Big way too smart golden with the
herding instinct.

I got some part Blue Heelers I'm going to be selling this weekend,
they'll be 5 weeks and ready to go. Mine are good looking dogs, but I
don't think there's one as good looking as the middle one in your 1852
pic, that's a serious good looking dog.

Want him? Figure out a way to get him to you and he is yours. Im
picky about who gets my dogs, and Id be honored to have you get one.

Gunner

John

for torturing the cat." Gunner