Norman D. Crow

"R.H." wrote in message
.. .
Just added another post:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

454 "Archer" = Radio shack. Possibly an early radio to be worn on the
wrist?
455 ?
456 Makes me think of an archery release, but no trigger. Slip the twine
around something small that you need to pull?
457 Ice saw, used for cutting ice from a lake or pond surface.
458 Something to use with a loom when weaving? Waitaminnit . . used for
making/repairing fishing nets?
459 Was going to say a cranberry rake for picking them, but the fingers
aren't long enough. Possibly an odd version of one, or similar design for
other type "picking".

--
Nahmie