Jon Elson

Dave August wrote:
Jon,

I haven't seen the machine in person yet so I can't say wether it has the
oilers or not. It does have an AC motor mounted on top in the same fashion
as that showing in the second engraving on Tonys sight, but it's obviously a
much newer motor, the lathe is also on different (newer?) style legs so...
I do have an e-mail pending with Tony to see what he has to say and I'm
trying to make an appointment to see this one.

There's a Sheldon lathe group on Yahoo, and a John Knox who was the
production supervisor or something like that knows EVERYTHING about
Sheldon history, internal adjustments, weak points to be careful about,
etc. If this info about the Sheldon/Sebastian connection is right, you
will want to join that group.

Jon