Dave Hinz

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:36:34 GMT, Lew Hartswick wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Lew, I have a GT-850, and the ebrakes are on the back.
Which year did you have, '63 or '64? Does it still exist?

You reliaze that was over 40 years ago.

Every time I need a part not on the parts cars, yes. Lots of good lathe
and mill time lately, though.

I've been through quite
a few cars since that. I do remember it was red, had a wood and
metal steering wheel and the oil system was an injector system
into the individual cylinders so it didn't have to mix with
the gas. Oh and the freewheeling (overunning clutch) transmission.

Aren't those a blast? _nothing_ better in the winter. My current model
Saab (a 9-5) can't hold a candle to it in terms of winter handling.

This was in central PA so seriously doubt it still exists except
as a pile of rust somewhere. :-)

Ah well. I need, well, who knows. If you had any parts or odds and
ends, I'd buy 'em.