JR North

You need a new keyboard....
How you do YOURS is up to you. The corners are a little hard,; some
careful tucking and trimming worked for me.The vinyl is a heavyweight
cloth-backed style; 54" bolt size. About $4.00 a linear yard at better
fabric shops.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

wrote:
I liked that. I was thinking of putting the over inside the bed rather
than coverign the upper bedrails. Would this work as well? How did you
over the corners? What type of vyinly did you use? did you use
something with padding underneath?
jasonrnorth wrote:

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/bedcap1.html
JR
Dweller in the cellar

wrote:

I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"