Lew Hartswick

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:13:51 GMT, Lew Hartswick wrote:

If (great big IF) I remember right my Saab 850 GT also had
emergency (parking) brake on the front discs.

Lew, I have a GT-850, and the ebrakes are on the back.
Which year did you have, '63 or '64? Does it still exist?

Dave Hinz

You reliaze that was over 40 years ago. I've been through quite
a few cars since that. I do remember it was red, had a wood and
metal steering wheel and the oil system was an injector system
into the individual cylinders so it didn't have to mix with
the gas. Oh and the freewheeling (overunning clutch) transmission.
This was in central PA so seriously doubt it still exists except
as a pile of rust somewhere. :-)
...lew...