Nick Müller

xray wrote:

Did I just get one bad wheel, or does Norton make a lot of crap? I'm
concerned because all the local stores I've checked seem to carry Norton
wheels.

First, the "big" Makita angle grinder is good quality. Second, Norton
wheels are said to be good. We don't have them here (without searching),
but their surface grinding wheels are good, so they know what they do.

Now to your wheel:
It _sometimes_ happens, that, after some abuse, the wheel gets out of
balance. You either dump it, or get it back to run smooth by using it.
IMHO Makita wheels are bad. All wheels I got with my Makitas were of low
quality.

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models