Steven Campbell

"Stuart" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:39:45 +0100, "Steven Campbell"
Newsgroup@newsgroup wrote:

I'm trying to put plumbers mate round the fitting on my basin. But every
time I put it on the fitting it just comes away and sticks to my hand!!

It
is driving me crazy.

Is there a technique to do this or do I cover my hands in something to

stop
the plumbers mate sticking to me?

Thanks

Steven.

Not sure but I seem to remember just rolling it around in my hands
until my hands got a bit oily and that helped ...

I thought that would do the trick also but the more the plumbers mate got up
to body temperature the more it didn't want to leave my fingers!! There must
be knack to it.

Steven.