Steve W.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!

Power seat motors or power bed motors from a conversion van would work
good. 12 volt. screw drives with remote motors.