:::Jerry::::

"Grumble" wrote in message

Did you bother looking at the URL I posted, no I thought not....

Here, I'll post it again for you....
http://www.newyankee.com/index.shtml

Like the OP said, You can't buy them over here. You can purchase

the plans
for different projects through http://www.brimarc.com in the UK but

NOT the
videos. If you follow the ordering process through on the New

Yankee
Workshop site you will notice that UK customers are not given an

option to
purchase the videos. I notice that they have started to offer DVD's

now but
still not available to UK customers.

Which suggests that someone has the rights option or franchise to
market them in the UK....

Did you bother looking at the URL you posted, no I thought not....

Whilst you seem to support people stealing from others... If you had
a brain cell you might be a halfwit, as it is you are nothing more
than an ignorant little f*ckwit troll.