Default "New Yankee Workshop" downloads?

Anybody know where you can download episodes of NYW?
Bittorrent sites would be best.

TIA

:::Jerry::::

"J" wrote in message
Anybody know where you can download episodes of NYW?

http://www.newyankee.com/collection2.shtml

Bittorrent sites would be best.

Oh, you mean you want pirate copies of someone hard work, I bet you
would soon be shouting 'scum' if some low-life from a pond stole from
your wallet / bank account....

ThePunisher

:::Jerry:::: wrote:
"J" wrote in message
Anybody know where you can download episodes of NYW?

http://www.newyankee.com/collection2.shtml

Bittorrent sites would be best.

Oh, you mean you want pirate copies of someone hard work, I bet you
would soon be shouting 'scum' if some low-life from a pond stole from
your wallet / bank account....

My God!! Jesus has returned.

--
ThePunisher
Latitude: 54.67N

Oh, you mean you want pirate copies of someone hard work, I bet you
would soon be shouting 'scum' if some low-life from a pond stole from
your wallet / bank account....

Hmm, pirate some broadcast TV. I can see your interpretation. However, If I
had set my video to record NYW I could watch it to my heart's content. It is
unfortunate that I didn't record recent episodes and I'd really like to see
some of his recent creations, simply inspiring. I've looked on amazon for
some NYW DVDs but there aren't any, As far as I can tell NYW isn't repeated
as Norm just keeps making great new stuff.
If these were commercially available, i'd buy them, but they're not.

:::Jerry::::

"J" wrote in message

snip excusses
If these were commercially available, i'd buy them, but they're

not.

Did you bother looking at the URL I posted, no I thought not....

Here, I'll post it again for you....
http://www.newyankee.com/index.shtml

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , ThePunisher
wrote:

Oh, you mean you want pirate copies of someone hard work, I bet you
would soon be shouting 'scum' if some low-life from a pond stole from
your wallet / bank account....

My God!! Jesus has returned.

Although Jerry may not be the most subtle member of the group, he has a
point. Theft is theft, whether it be your wallet or someone else's
intellectual property.

--
AJL
Grumble

Did you bother looking at the URL I posted, no I thought not....

Here, I'll post it again for you....
http://www.newyankee.com/index.shtml

Like the OP said, You can't buy them over here. You can purchase the plans
for different projects through http://www.brimarc.com in the UK but NOT the
videos. If you follow the ordering process through on the New Yankee
Workshop site you will notice that UK customers are not given an option to
purchase the videos. I notice that they have started to offer DVD's now but
still not available to UK customers.

Did you bother looking at the URL you posted, no I thought not....

:::Jerry::::

"Grumble" wrote in message

Did you bother looking at the URL I posted, no I thought not....

Here, I'll post it again for you....
http://www.newyankee.com/index.shtml

Like the OP said, You can't buy them over here. You can purchase

the plans
for different projects through http://www.brimarc.com in the UK but

NOT the
videos. If you follow the ordering process through on the New

Yankee
Workshop site you will notice that UK customers are not given an

option to
purchase the videos. I notice that they have started to offer DVD's

now but
still not available to UK customers.

Which suggests that someone has the rights option or franchise to
market them in the UK....

Did you bother looking at the URL you posted, no I thought not....

Whilst you seem to support people stealing from others... If you had
a brain cell you might be a halfwit, as it is you are nothing more
than an ignorant little f*ckwit troll.

Colin Wilson

Although Jerry may not be the most subtle member of the group, he has a
point. Theft is theft, whether it be your wallet or someone else's
intellectual property.

Which could be avoided entirely by not publically broadcasting them in
the first place.

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Michael Mcneil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message
eenews.net

Whilst you seem to support people stealing from others... If you had
a brain cell you might be a halfwit, as it is you are nothing more
than yadda yadda yadda

You are a seriously uninspired individual whose ability to reason is
matched by your ability to second guess.

Perhaps you can get pills for it.

Cyanide would be nice.

Andy Hall

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:08:28 +0000 (UTC), "Grumble"
wrote:

Did you bother looking at the URL I posted, no I thought not....

Here, I'll post it again for you....
http://www.newyankee.com/index.shtml

Like the OP said, You can't buy them over here. You can purchase the plans
for different projects through http://www.brimarc.com in the UK but NOT the
videos. If you follow the ordering process through on the New Yankee
Workshop site you will notice that UK customers are not given an option to
purchase the videos. I notice that they have started to offer DVD's now but
still not available to UK customers.

Yes they are. You can simply order them from the U.S.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
:::Jerry::::

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Although Jerry may not be the most subtle member of the group, he

has a
point. Theft is theft, whether it be your wallet or someone

else's
intellectual property.

Which could be avoided entirely by not publically broadcasting them

in
the first place.

Well, that would certainly reduce the content of radio, television
and other media...

:::Jerry::::

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:754ca4ab20600c5d8c72c8ad11f710fc.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
snip

Cyanide would be nice.

You tell me....

ThePunisher

:::Jerry:::: wrote:
"Grumble" wrote in message

[...]

Talking about ignorant, you'd do well to look up the legal definition of
stealing.

--
ThePunisher
Latitude: 54.67N

:::Jerry::::

"ThePunisher" wrote in message
snip

Talking about ignorant, you'd do well to look up the legal

definition of
stealing.

Talking about ignorant, I suggest you look up and read the law of
copyright.

Now kindly **** off back to your slimy troll's hovel, you will start
to dry out if you stay away from home to long...

ThePunisher

:::Jerry:::: wrote:
"ThePunisher" wrote in message
snip

Talking about ignorant, you'd do well to look up the legal
definition of stealing.

Talking about ignorant, I suggest you look up and read the law of
copyright.

Now kindly **** off back to your slimy troll's hovel, you will start
to dry out if you stay away from home to long...

As I thought, you haven't got a ****ing clue what your posting about and
just jumped in with the same old **** you probably heard on the TV or read
in the Sun newspaper.

--
ThePunisher
Latitude: 54.67N

:::Jerry::::

"ThePunisher" wrote in message
snip

As I thought, you haven't got a ****ing clue what your posting

Stop talking about yourself moron troll.

Have you actually read the Copyright Act / Laws, no I though not...

Now kindly do the World a favour, FOAD.