*

Dave Hinz wrote in article
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:56:11 -0500, * wrote:

Just where I was hoping this discussion on quality restoration would
lead.......
.......to somebody SPAMMING cheap, mail order crap.........

Figures. If you want -quality- restoration supplies, check out the
Eastwood company. They don't spam, they're not cheap, but they're not
cheap.

I would certainly agree that most of the Eastwood stuff is, indeed, high
quality.....but, it is also awfully pricey.

If one checks around with various automotive and industrial suppliers, it
is often possible to find the exact same thing as Eastwood for a little
less money.

In many cases, I believe I have actually found the companies who sell to
Eastwood.

On the other hand, I've also seen some specialty suppliers peddling
Eastwood stuff. You could even buy Eastwood from Sears at one point.