On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:56:29 GMT, Marc wrote:

Hi Y'all,
I am in need of a framing nailer, to be used just lightly.
I am not building a house just a shed and shade cloth area.

Why not hire one ? I built a 300 square metre deck for my
neighbours and hired a Paslode nailer for $50. Well worth it. One
squeeze of trigger or up to 7 hammer strikes to do the same thing.
Had to use the hammer for minor mods, not worth hiring for 20 minutes
work and 60 km travel to collect & return it.
Alan
in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8
VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address