Pete

Thanks - but as I said, I can NOT import it !

Peter

"Abrasha" wrote in message
Pete wrote:
These product(s) are (apparently) no longer available in Canada and can
not be imported

Can anyone advise re a recipe for a quick and dirty (albeit thin layer)
case-hardening compund. Surely some of our gurus here have thought about
htis one!

I used a mixture of "Hoof and Horn" as an apprentice in the Royal Navy in
the 40's but it is not easily arranged to hold at high temperatures for
long periods in a small workshop sans furnace!

com site would be appreciated

Thanks all

Peter

You can get Kasenite from MSC. Go to http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/nnsrhm
and type "kasenite" in the quick search keyword field.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com