Peter Grey

I've always wanted to know if in the days before the car, the dirt roads
were "worn in" as they are now - with two separate tracks and no wear in the
center of the road. I would expect that the roads would be more universally
worn what with horses walking in the middle of the road in between the wheel
tracks. Watching some cowboy riding down a road worn into two separate
paths has always made me a little suspicious.

Peter

"Bugs" wrote in message
ups.com...
I always like to look for rubber tire tracks in the long, long trail
awinding in an oater, with a TV antenna off in the background.
Bugs