Gunner Asch

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:44:34 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Roadtrip for Gunner - driving a big semi - filled with racks of goodies... :-)
IF only the lottery would deliver...

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Martins been to my place G And he didnt go away empty handed.

And he is a very nice and very smart man.

Gunner

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:26:08 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 04:58:54 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:35:00 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:31:24 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Does it seem to run any smoother than a comparably-sized single-phase
machine -- as perhaps your Dan MIG?

Lord yes. Down at the 18-22 volt range..its like welding with light.
Hardly any sound other than a faint hiss/crackle. I was wondering if
I was getting any penetration at all, and sectioned a couple welds.
Nice and deep with 75/25 gas. Ill have to try this with Co2 next.

Gunner

Sweet! Good thing I'm yonder distant. If I tried it I'd surely
want one like it.

I'll stoicly mush on with what I have, shrug, sigh...oh poor me...

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!! For you and Wayne Cook both.

Gunner, from the middle of his stacks of Stuff.

for torturing the cat." Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner