B.B.

In article ,
(Tom) wrote:

Ah, thank you. I was actually talking about the impact mechanism
(this one's oil bath instead of just greased) but I'll definitely give
Tri-flo a look when I need more motor oil. Which is soon.
What do you dislike about ATF? Does it wear off too quickly?

Sorry - guess I missed the first post. Can't really give you a
scientific reason for not being an ATF fan - it just never seemed to
lubricate as well as some other products we tried. I guess wearing off
too quickly would be as good an explanation as any. I know a lot of
people use it and swear by it but once we started using Tri-flo we
never looked back.

Good enough for me. I haven't been terribly impressed with ATF in
air tools either.

movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdown-Timeline-Katrina.mov