Martin H. Eastburn

Consider a fence nailer. They are smaller, use rolls not sticks of nails
and shoot smaller nails. I think they are 8's downward.

The big framers are 10's. IIRC.

I'm looking at them, but not serious at this minute. Have more than I have to
do than rebuild our wood shop.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Marc wrote:
Hi Y'all,
I am in need of a framing nailer, to be used just lightly.
I am not building a house just a shed and shade cloth area.
Does anybody have some experience with the $249 range ones, and
both good and bad comments are welcome.
Gunner what one do you have ? or used in the past.
Cliffie don't bother to reply.
Tweety Byrd...hmmm do you do ANY manual labor ?
Aye
Marc