Peter Grey

"Chris" wrote in message ...

Have to ask if it was a Jeep Jeep or one of the other flavors? The Grand
Cherokee (I have one), is full time 4wd. Although computer controlled, I
wonder if putting it in park locked the front wheels as well? A true 4wd
it is too, and it really goes well in the snow. Better than the Dodge
2500 that I have.

Might have to try it when the tires bet bald.

It was a Grand Cherokee but the wheels still wouldn't lock with the parking
brake on. Too many viscous couplings and such. I suppose if a 4WD vehicle
had a locked diff front and rear, and had a locked transfer case, the fronts
would lock with the parking brake on.

Peter