Chris

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know that some cars had parking brakes that worked on the rear
wheels. They are uncommon and the Jeep isn't one of them. I thought
about the 4WD thing, but the car was on pavement and even if it were in
4WD, the wheels wouldn't not roll.

Obviously, the commercial wasn't meant to be taken literally - it just
got me thinking.

Peter

Have to ask if it was a Jeep Jeep or one of the other flavors? The Grand
Cherokee (I have one), is full time 4wd. Although computer controlled, I
wonder if putting it in park locked the front wheels as well? A true 4wd it
is too, and it really goes well in the snow. Better than the Dodge 2500
that I have.

Might have to try it when the tires bet bald.

--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.