Larry Jaques

On 13 Sep 2005 14:22:15 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

I know that some cars had parking brakes that worked on the rear
wheels. They are uncommon and the Jeep isn't one of them. I thought
about the 4WD thing, but the car was on pavement and even if it were in
4WD, the wheels wouldn't not roll.

Obviously, the commercial wasn't meant to be taken literally - it just
got me thinking.

The only way that could happen (front wheels locked but rear rolling
with the emer brake on) is if she had a line-lock on the fronts and
the rear was WaaaaaaayTF out of adjustment.

http://www.hotrod.com/howto/49619/

----
- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? -
http://diversify.com Web Applications