Larry Jaques

On 13 Sep 2005 09:09:29 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

There are many more I've noticed over the years. One would think that
ad agencies would employ technically aware to prevent stupid stuff like
this. I guess the reality is that most folks don't notice.

Sadly true. I'll never forget the self-adjusting channel-lock type
wrench Searz was selling. The guy in the commercial put it on the
severely damaged bicycle front-axle nut -backwards- and turned while
it stripped the nut even worse. All the while, metal shavings were
falling during this camera closeup. TYPICAL Searz crap.

I really should have saved a copy of that commercial on tape.

----
- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? -
http://diversify.com Web Applications