Bob Chilcoat

It so happens that just noticed some "Contractor Series" ones in HF for
$88.95. Reduced from $149.99-$199.95. 10 Gauge, with 21,28, or 34 degree
mags (linear, not cylindrical). The catalog #'s are as follows:

04041-5CBA - 21 degree full head
91053-2CBA - 28 degree clipped head
91054-3CBA - 34 degree clipped head

There is also
93099-0CBA - 34 degree clipped head for 79.99 in the same catalog

All look about the same, except for the mag angle, and take 10 gauge nails
from 2" to 3.5". I've had good luck with a $19.99 brad nailer I bought
years ago. Cheap and works well. If you go online and "Order from printed
catalog" with one of those numbers, you should be able to get those prices.

"Marc" wrote in message
Hi Y'all,
I am in need of a framing nailer, to be used just lightly.
I am not building a house just a shed and shade cloth area.
Does anybody have some experience with the $249 range ones, and
both good and bad comments are welcome.
Gunner what one do you have ? or used in the past.
Cliffie don't bother to reply.
Tweety Byrd...hmmm do you do ANY manual labor ?
Aye
Marc