Christopher Tidy

Hi all,

This isn't on topic, but I felt the need to vent and I figured this NG
might understand.

Last night I saw a commercial for a tire store or manufacturer that
featured a woman parking a Jeep on a steep hill, pulling the parking
brake and getting out. The Jeep then slid down the hill with the front
wheels locked supposedly illustrating the point that the woman's car
needed tires. This bugged me because the parking brake doesn't work on
the front wheels...

Probably not on that model but I had a Subaru on which the
parking brake operated on the front disc brakes.

Did she also leave it in gear and in 4WD? Wouldn't that
lock the front wheels too?

She probably didn't know it had 4WD :-).

Chris