Robert Swinney

One idea would be make the cover in several folding pieces, maybe 18" wide,
garage door opener style. The door could run on rails mounted just inside
the top of the bed. I visualize a 12 volt motor running either a screw or
cable to operate the fold-up door.

Bob Swinney
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!