Marc

Price and cost to mail to Florida ?
Aye
Mark

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:56:29 GMT, Marc wrote:

Hi Y'all,
I am in need of a framing nailer, to be used just lightly.
I am not building a house just a shed and shade cloth area.
Does anybody have some experience with the $249 range ones, and
both good and bad comments are welcome.

I've got a Senco 360 (?) that I've been meaning to eBay one of these
years, used to build one house and a few other buildings - probably
50,000 or 100,000 nails through it at most. I've been happy with it,
but I just don't use it anymore. If you're looking for a good brand,
that's one to consider. If you wanted to do some footwork and make an
offer, I'd listen, or some month I'll get around to putting it on eBay.

Dave Hinz