Battleax

"Cherokee-Ltd" wrote in message
"they are, you know, underprivileged anyway, so this...this is working out
very well for them" - Barbara Bush

She really is an ignorant hole. It's not that they're trying to be, it's
just inbread into them, they simply don't know any better.

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

Exactly. And I see nothing wrong with going over a scenario that
involves starting over for whatever the reason. Flood, divorce, job
loss, fore. burglary, etc. While it is important to get family things

in
order, at some point tools will be a consideration. The rest of us can
help by donating time, money, materials, whatever, to the Katrina

victims
but we still have to move ahead with our lives. IMO, this is not much
more than asking "what do you want for dinner tomorrow?"

I think what struck me wrong is that most of the people that have lost
everything, those that probably have no insurance most likely did not

have
the luxury of owning expensive tools. With that in mind, they would
probably wish that they had the luxury of worrying about their water
soaked tools instead of where their family is and where their next meal
may come from.
I don't condemn the nature of the thread as much as the timing. I
seriously doubt that many NO survivors would have much sympathy for some
one that only had to worry about damaged tools at this point. In you

only
have water soaked tools be thankful.