B.B.

In article ,
(Tom) wrote:

[...IR #50 oil....]

I doubt that it is anything special although they may have requested
an additive of some kind to make it "special". Most air tool oils (for
the motor) are just a good quality lightweight oil. When I had an air
tool repair company we had the best luck with TriFlow. Often we would
send a tool back to the customer and after a few days of continuous
use with no lube the customer would return it for a warranty repair
when all it needed was a little oil. After we switched to TriFlow they
would run a couple of weeks and someone would usually snap to the idea
that they might need to lubricate it. I was never a big fan of ATF.
Good luck and enjoy your new toy.

Ah, thank you. I was actually talking about the impact mechanism
(this one's oil bath instead of just greased) but I'll definitely give
Tri-flo a look when I need more motor oil. Which is soon.
What do you dislike about ATF? Does it wear off too quickly?

movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdown-Timeline-Katrina.mov