SteveB

"Toller" wrote

If you are a troll, you are a very good one. If you are not a troll, you
have to try thinking.

I just prefer when people explain things plainly and briefly. I am one year
postaccident on a traumatic brain injury, and my thinking is not what it
used to be.

Ergo, I ask questions, and hope that the reader can provide brief plain
answers instead of sending one to a huge website where the needed data is
buried in layers of advertisements. This was not the case in your citing.
The site you sent me to explained it right out front. Not so in many cases.
And then, there is the mail one gets when visiting random Google hits.

Plain questions only require plain answers. Not contentious argumentative
superiority complex rhetoric.

Steve