Oh, you mean you want pirate copies of someone hard work, I bet you
would soon be shouting 'scum' if some low-life from a pond stole from
your wallet / bank account....

Hmm, pirate some broadcast TV. I can see your interpretation. However, If I
had set my video to record NYW I could watch it to my heart's content. It is
unfortunate that I didn't record recent episodes and I'd really like to see
some of his recent creations, simply inspiring. I've looked on amazon for
some NYW DVDs but there aren't any, As far as I can tell NYW isn't repeated
as Norm just keeps making great new stuff.
If these were commercially available, i'd buy them, but they're not.