raden

In message , John
Rumm writes
Having a bit of an office clearout, and some things have got to go!

Anyone want a collection of "Electronics" the Maplin Magazine?

These date from the first issues in the early 80's until the 90's. They
are full of projects and quite a few interesting articles charting
"new" technology on the brink of intruduction along with detailed
explanations of the workings (topics include CD players and NICAM 728
TV stereo sound ;-)

Probaby 40 mags or so in total. Collect from SE Essex, or I could post
if you want (they are quite lightweight paper - especially the early
issues, so not as expensive as it sounds!)

Same problem with Practical Electronics, Wireless World, new Scientist,
Private eye, IEEE proceedings ... etc

Although I can't currently get to them atm, so out of sight out of mind

--
geoff