Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Tim Mitchell writes:
In article , Frenchy
writes

Bonjour from France!
Now can anyone help me with what make of alarm I should be purchasing
for my old French farmhouse? It has metre thick walls, so I guess a
wireless system is what I need. Also a make that I could pick up the
spare parts in France might be good, even though I would want to buy
the system in the UK and take it out. Someone said Bosch was good, what
do you all think? We certainly need a system that is rock solid that
will not play up the minute we are away.

You don't want a wireless system then... especially not if you are going
to be away for long periods.

And the concept of wireless systems and spare parts don't go
too well together either. With a wired system, you can generally
use anyone's detectors -- not so with a wireless system.

--
Andrew Gabriel