Jim Adney

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:51:53 GMT "mrhoef"
wrote:

If you are so curious, I will have to satisfy you. The unit is dented on one
side and posh retailers like Marks & Spencers don't sell them off cheap in a
bargain corner, so they get sent to an auction where anyone can buy them. It
is a cheap, but risky buy, since you dont' know what is wrong with the
merchandise and clearly there is no guarantee or warranty.

I don't think Panasonic cares where you bought it, or for what price.
I would expect it to still be covered by their warrantee.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA