Charles Spitzer

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 12 Sep 2005 17:23:26 -0700, "CanopyCo" wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:34:39 -0500, wrote:

Try giving a male, un-nuetered tom a shower. God, I love my
sister-in-law, but sometimes...... :-)

Rick Bowen
Texas State Rifle Association
Life Member
lex talionis.

Actually, I do shower with cats on a fairly regular basis. They nearly
all..though not All, hate it, but will tolerated it with a lot of
complainng.. Ive got one tom that actually likes showers for some
reason. Shrug.

Kevlar or chain male shower curtains?
Or do you duck tape them to the floor? ;-)

Glass door. About 7' tall

i bathe my 4 cats regularly. no shower door or curtain (walkin snail
shower). they just stand there and i use the hand sprayer on them. most of
the time i don't have to even hold them. i also used to take them swimming
in my pool, when i had a house with a pool.

there's a lion/tiger refuge near here that has a very large swimming pool
for their large cats, which enjoy taking dips frequently.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az